Tuesday, October 16, 2012

KITTENS!

The mother cat that lives outside my residence has had another litter of kittens. Jake, his family, and I have had the pleasure of really knowing two of them. There were a total of 4. Two were calicos (one mostly white and one mostly grey), a tuxedo and one all black girl. The only boy was the tuxedo one. My co-worker has adopted him and (ironically) named him Snow after a character from some sci-fi show or something. I caught him and he slept with me for a few days. He liked to pounce on my face and then spoon with me. My future brother-in-law caught the grey calico. My future mother-in-law took a liking to her and named her Aurora.




Aurora was a bit creeped out by my camera. 

All of these photos were edited using curves by the awesome photographer Julia Trotti.

No comments:

Post a Comment