Friday, January 18, 2013

A Trip to the Salon

A friend from work, Karen, told me about a friend of hers who was entering this hair styling contest. This friend, Jenn, had this awesome hair style she was going to do on Karen. They asked me to shoot the final look. So I packed up all of my equipment and Karen and I went down to Schenectady to the Paul Mitchell School. Jenn dyed Karen's hair a nice copper red with some bright blond streaks. Everything was going amazing until Jenn was half-way through blow drying. She noticed that the dye hadn't gotten to a spot in her hair. She had to add more dye and we postponed the styling until Monday.
I had decided to do some behind the scenes stuff so I could blog about it, so here are my photos from yesterday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment