Monday, November 28, 2011

Crash and burn.

Life is a bit difficult now. College is slowly winding down but that doesn't mean that it gets easier. Quite the opposite. I have a show this Friday that's taken over my life this week. Even though I love showing my work, it's time consuming to get the work ready to go into the gallery. At the same time, I'm working at an arts and crafts store almost non-stop. I worked all through my Thanksgiving break. I could have used the extra time off to get images ready for the show.

I also get sick ridiculously easy now. Money is the dirtiest thing ever. So when I do actually have a little time to do my own work, I can't because I'm sick. I've wanted to take little day trips with my fiancé for a long time. Maybe in the summer. I can't wait for summer.

On a better note, Jake and I have been together for a whole year now. The first of many! He made me a wonderful steak dinner and then we saw The Muppets. Best. Muppets. Move. Ever.

Here are a few recent images.
This is my little second cousin Damion. I'm pretty sure he'll be a model someday.

These images are for my senior project. 




This is my other second cousin, Aaliyah. This Thanksgiving was her first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment